Thursday, April 13, 2006

Back in Business!

After the whole 12 Daily Pro/Storm Pay/Profits 4 Investing 2 Fiasco. I kind of put this whole Industry in the back seat and focused on some more reliable Projects such as MLM. But now I feel more ready to jump back into the swing of things and take things at a slower pace.

Boy so many things have happened in this Industry I don't even think I want to get into it. But I do have some Programs that I am doing and WILL be making money with and I will also trying out a couple of Investment/HYIP and Auto Surf Programs and probably one PTR.

In the quite near future I will also be starting my own PTR and I am not talking Pennies neither. I want to try to implement a new approach to it and hopefully give something people can get excited about. But of course with that, it will take some funding which I am also working on.

I just also want to say there is money to be made in this Industry regardless of all the Scamming.

No comments: