Monday, August 01, 2005

Studio Traffic has been having Technical issues these last two days. I usually Surf mid afternoon and today it just would not work and here I am trying it again.

I am also getting some emails from Beehive Mail but they seem to be expiring quickly before I can click on them.

I began Promoting my new Program called Magificent Money Affiliate Program and I had already made a Sale today and ALSO got someone in my Downline! How awesome is that! So, now I will be looking for new ways to market and get more exposure.

Here is how it works:
"Earn between $1 and $3.75 for each lead that completes our FREE information request at our lead generation websites. You will also earn 75 cents for each lead generated from anybody that you refer to our program (2nd tier).
"


Another good thing about this program is they email you when you made a Sale or had recieved someone in your Downline.

No comments: