Sunday, October 15, 2006

Getting Paid!!!

I am deciding whether or not to Cash out my Gift Cards at MyPoints. I can cash out at least $50 but there isn't even really anything I want to Buy! CRAZY Huh? I may just use it for Amazon.com.

Plus I am about ready to request my Check for $30 at InboxDollars.com . I will be putting that Money into Savings.


I am Blackballing RefStop! Nothing but Scammers on that Trading site. I wish the Admin would just sell it so someone could clean it up! Angry because I did two Trades on that website. Now I will be going elsewhere to Trade.

The recent site I am working on is from the Free4Me Network. $300 PayPal! You only need 7 Referrals and since my deal went sour at RefStop.com. I still need SIX. Tip, watch who you deal with Online! I am honest and I love doing Deals Online but I do NOT TOLERATE SCAMMERS! >:(

My Website Jackie's GPT is up and running! I already had over 118 Unique Visitors since September 24 2006! My Information is Updated DAILY.

I will also be doing a DIY website, they have a Customer Service number and I am going to give them a Call tomorrow to see if they are still in Business. Its 12 Offers for A Laptop. I am going to go for it and get it done within a reasonable time frame. I am also looking for more sites like that one as well as Referral websites.

I LOVE GPT! I think I have quit it a couple of times, but just a little Patience and Practice you can get REALLY GOOD and get all kinds of Free stuff.

I was thinking about doing my own GPT but I am also in Network Marketing and would like to spread my wings in that direction, but I LOVE THIS STUFF! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to mention that Refstop had in fact been sold and cleaned up in April 2007. It has now been redesigned!