Saturday, October 28, 2006

RECEIVED IPod from IPods.FREEPAY.com

AND I do NOT Recommend them just like I do NOT Recommend OfferCentric! I will get into that reason on another Post. The Original Free Corporate Companies are the WORST!

BUT I did FINALLY Get My IPod and Its GEORGOUS!

My Pictures...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This Company has put through Hell and Back. I had Paid for Offers and Traded for MONTHS and some of them never shown up on my Status then they claimed that I got the Site Completed AFTER the time frame that I had it to get it Completed. So untrue, I sent a Support Ticket and showed them. Then had to wait Months after Approval to actually have it be Shipped! I read News on their Site that they went under New Management. I will not be Completing anymore FreePay Websites.

No comments: