Thursday, September 06, 2007

LAPTOP HAS SHIPPED BABY!!!

Here is the Message I get when I Login to Check My Status:

Current Status: Fulfillment In Progress

Our records indicate that you have qualified for a
Laptop

We have received and processed your Gift Redemption Voucher, and a Shipping Request has been issued.

Your gift will be shipped to you via Federal Express or UPS, however it can take up to 30 days for the Fulfillment Center to assemble, package, and ship a gift after your voucher has been received.

We appreciate your patience. Your gift should arrive in the next few weeks.




I am VERY EXCITED! My FIRST Laptop! I will be working on other GPT Stuff such as getting a $1,000 Gift Card, maybe $100 and my $130 Cash or Gift Card...not sure what yet...I will POST MY PICTURE as usual once I get my Laptop. One of the BIGGEST items I have received in the GPT World and I LOVE MY GPT World! :D

No comments: