Friday, September 14, 2007

Using My FREE Laptop!

from doing GPT DIY Stuff

This GPT Business is AWESOME!

Over the course of ONE YEAR I have received:
over $1,000 in PayPal Payments
$500 AMEX Gift Card, 2 $50 Visa Gift Cards & 1 $50 Kohls Gift Card
a DS Lite and IPod

and NOW My LAPTOP (Toshiba with new Windows Vista) I LOVE IT! Tongue

I had Surgery the day before and was home in bed and someone was bringing me lunch and caught the UPS dude. LOL it was so unexpected! I began the site back in November 2006! Didn't complete it til recently as the Requirements were 10 Offers and I had only done 5 previously but realized I needed to kick my butt and FINISH the site! LOL

Soon I will be getting $1,000 Gift Card and $600 Gift Card and $130 in Gift Card or PayPal, I cannot decide.

But this is an AWESOME Business and the most FUN AND ADDICTING! LOL

I mostly do DIYs now I find on the Internet, I quit doing Nuitech as they have changed their Requirements (Laptop & $50 Gift Cards)

I am doing one Referral Site

http://gaming.free4me.net/?r=11773


I have been Blogging about GPTs since July 2005 and wanted to share my Story. I was also involved in the BIG Contraversial GPT aka 12DP.

Blog http://paymemoney.blogspot.com/

I also have a Website dedicated to the awesomeness of GPTs ClapThumbs%20Up

Jackie's GPT.com


Anyway! I WANT TO HEAR YOUR STORY! I know some of you have one! Tongue

2 comments:

Ginene said...

I remember you with the auto and hypes. I was in 12dp and made money $300 and was sad to see them go. It's amazing how the news cast couldn't find any complaints on them but still manage to shut them down.

Anonymous said...

hi,
I really liked your blog and I am very happy you like GTP world (I really like it too).
So, I would like to invite you to join a really paying GTP site. it's GreedSite (you can find it here: http://www.greedsite.com) and it is the only one that has a 5 level refferal commissions (25%,20%,10%,5%,5%).
Have a look and I am sure you will like it.
Also if you join and want to put your banner in rotation or make like exchange please use the contact form to let me know.
Thanks