Saturday, December 17, 2005

E-Gold is Down!

And I don't mean in the Market Value! The website has been down for the last two days and there is enough speculation going on the AutoSurf/HYIP/Gold Forums to make your head spin!

No word from Admin and alot of E-Gold Members have had to dig up dirt of their own in order to find out any knowledge whatsoever about E-Gold.

Next to all the Speculation alot of "Consiperacy Theories" have formed. Interesting I might say. ;)

Alot of intersting things have happened this week in the Auto Surf World and this by far has been one of the biggest News by far!

Alot of the E-Gold Members are waiting and having Confidence of their return. After all E-Gold has been in business at least 10 years.

I really have no opinion on the Subject... and I have had my issues with E-Gold. You know, having $1k hacked from my account 1 hour after I had received it into My E-Gold account but that is beside the point. I learned my lesson.

To read up on it go to:

www.talkgold.com
www.moneymakergroup.com

No comments: