Sunday, December 18, 2005

First 2 HYIPs

As you all know I did 80Daily.com and I was able to receive my Principle plus a small sum of my Profit back. Well right after 80Daily.com I did HYIP-booster.com and received HALF of what I put in. They ran into some issues and still not able to pay their Members, although they did run a good track record of paying! So I basically out $20 bucks and $10 Profit. Oh Well. I think they are still trying to figure out how to pay their Members.

Keep in mind, 99.9% of the HYIPs out there are SCAMS. I think they are a fun gamble! But, you don't always want to gamble with your hard earnings from Auto Surfs!

TIPS For HYIPS:

1) Get in EARLY!
2) Do not Risk more than you can afford to Lose.
3) Do you Research and see if they still are Paying.
4) Check HYIP Monitors
5) Don't be Greedy because that is when you start to Lose.

No comments: