Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Slew of Auto Surfs Shut Down!

Talk about a LOSS! As soon as the Auto Surfs are up and running seems the following week or day they are closed! Better watch your Upgrades folks...this is a Risky Business.

One Auto Surf that surprised me by its close was Speedy-Surf! I had barely Upgraded $5.00 2 weeks ago prior to it closing. Oh well. I was really surprised because I had alot of faith in that Program and the Admin always communicated with its Members and I was also a little sad as well.

Is there any Auto Surf out there with enough balls to compete with our Beloved 12DailyPro ?

One that seems to be picking up the pace again is 4Daily. And even after all the Drama I am considering Upgrading with them again. Lets just say I like to play with fire. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

" And even after all the Drama I am considering Upgrading with them again. Lets just say I like to play with fire. ;)"

or just haven'y learned???