Sunday, October 16, 2005

Auto Surf World Updates

Sorry if My Last Posts seem a bit shabby, just been trying to get them done. LOL.

Well I wanted to talk about the Newest Updates in the Auto Surf World.

First, I wanted to mention that I will be over thousand level at 12DailyPro after I cash out again October 28th. I will be cashing out at $1,157.76. I also wanted to mention that 12DailyPro had just added a Advertising/Promotion Website just for their Members and that is called HitsDailyPro and I will be looking into doing that also for other Programs I market. Another thing 12DailyPro will be doing is adding a Promotion Line of their Name in the upcoming weeks. I am very excited about that. I have already been paid out FOUR (4) Times from them. :) ***** (5 Stars)

4Daily.com is another AutoSurf that has been around almost two years has been having its financial ups and downs. They began October 2004 and have accumulated over 200,000 Members and paid out more than 4 Millions dollars and had had some recent financial set-backs and had slow payouts. This coming week they have decided that they are going to just wipe the slate clean for their Members - meaning have them start fresh with their Upgrades and come back to full payouts. Alot of Members are Upset, since that is there money. My Only Comment is remember in the Auto Surf Industry, don't risk what you cannot afford to lose and there are no Refunds since these are 'Upgraded' Memberships and not 'Investments'. I am still unsure as to what to do with this Auto Surf. *** (3 Stars)

Another Auto Surf, I had been testing is Space-Surf.net had decided that there will be no more Free Memberships last week in order to obtain its Longevity in the Auto Surf World. I figure it is a good idea because why carry the extra weight if you don't need too? It will save you problems in the long run. They had began August 2005 and already have over 10,000 Members and Paid Out almost $100,000. They Pay 4% Daily.
So I am looking into Upgrading now. **** (4 Stars)

Well that is My Update for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post Jacquelyn. I was brought in by the title this post. My site is about Ecurrency Trading - come visit if that sort of thing interests you.