Sunday, October 30, 2005

Programs Re-Evaluation

I must admit I am a Member of too many Programs and it is not working. So my plan is to re-evaluate all my Programs and get rid of the Programs I do not need or do not help me in any way. I will also be getting rid of a few AutoSurfs as well and Post My Reviews for them.

I am also moving My Website because it has come to my conclusion that Bravenet is not a place to Host your Website. I have trouble logging in EVERYDAY so I am moving my website and redoing my website HERE at FreeWebs.com. I will no longer be Promoting Bravenet even though they have alot of Great Options.

I will be Posting all My Favorite Programs today as well as some More Information about the Auto Surf World.

I am still sticking to PTRs, AutoSurfs and Affiliate Programs as well as looking into other Programs. My Plan is to work out a System to where I can receive Referrals Daily and Make Money by bringing Traffic to My Website and Blog.

I also appreciate Everyone's Comments. Because of the Success of My Blog I had decided to sign up for Google Adsense to add more revenue to My Blog.

I will also try to Post more Frequently again. Please expect some added Posts throughout the day and Thank you all again for considering My Blog "Credible" you have no idea how much that means to me. :)

No comments: