Sunday, October 30, 2005

MORE Auto Surf World Updates

Wow, the DRAMA in this Business! LOL, you have no idea. But usually in this case the Drama and the Rumors are TRUE so it is always good to have an Open Ear. :)

Lets start with the Programs I am getting rid of:

Space-Surf.net is not looking very good at the moment. I hear some people are having a hard time being paid and if you click on their website you will notice that they ONLY Accept Gold. Which means it makes it easier for them to run because E-Gold does not do Charge Backs. Before all the Non-Payouts they had got rid of their Free Membership. I decided to Delete My Account with them. Sad, they did look good for the Moment. I am not going to dub them as Scam but I feel no longer need to associate with this Auto Surf.

I am still Contemplating as far as what I am going to do with 4Daily.com . Just recently 4Daily.com had removed over 9 million dollars in Upgrades/Earnings supposedly for everyone to start Fresh because of their Slow Payouts. I have read alot of Posts about ALOT of Unhappy people. I had joined while they were in trouble and I had Upgraded to $8. 4Daily.com still has alot of Loyal Supporters and they have been around since October 2004 and were one of the Top Auto Surfs. 4Daily.com had heard and seen the Rumors going on around them and had threatened Legal action to those parties involved. Now, it is really hard to pinpoint who all was in involved when you have over 40,000 Members Upgrades that were taken away. ????? I still Surf Daily with them and I haven't visited the Forum lately.

The Other Auto Surfs I am Involved in and really have no Complaints so far is:

1) 12DailyPro Expecting my Sixth (6) Payout of $1,188.00 with $30 Referral Commission included from an $804 Upgrade. I will now be Moving My Money to E-Gold. :) I figured by February 2006 (5 Cycles) I will be Maxed out and be Profiting almost $5k a month from 2 Cycles each time. Other than that I keep putting it back in till I max out to $6k. I also have 16 Referrals.(12% Daily, 12% Referral Upgrade Commissions, Upgrades last 12 Days, $6 Minimum Upgrade and Max is $6k)

2) StudioTraffic1% Daily and Upgrades last 365 Days. $30 Upgrade Level and Compounding.

3) Paid Response 1% Daily, Upgrades last 365 Days and I am Compounding $30 Account Level.

4) Speedy-Surf.info 14% Daily and Upgrades Last 14 Days. Still Testing and I have not Upgraded yet.

5) Grand Hits -Brand New and Still Testing.

No comments: