Monday, October 31, 2005

FREE STUFF GAME!

I must admit, I LOVE Free Stuff and that is another reason why I like to do Stuff Online. :)

I need to look into more Free things...I have been doing the stuff through OfferCentric and FreePay/Gratis Network and now I just need MORE Free Stuff.

Right now I am still waiting for Verification of My Free IPod and let me TELL YOU it is taking forever but well worth the wait! I hope sometime this week I will be Verified and then Request Shipment for My Free IPod.

I plan on collecting all the Cash from OfferCentric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think that will drive you some extra traffic?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
Looking for autosurf site blogs when I came across yours. Glad I did get a chance to read it. this post got me to thinking and came up with a new idea about autosurf site. Again I'm glad to have stiopped by. Have a great day :-)