Monday, September 05, 2005

12 Daily Pro and Studio Traffic


I have been doing 12 Daily Pro for about a week in a half now and I am almost done with my $6 Upgrade. With the Combination of my $6 Upgrade, $300 Upgrade and My Referral Upgrade I am now at $82.80. I still have some Surfing days to go but here is the Math I figured on how much My Profit will be:

$8.64 on a $6 Upgrade but since I missed a day Surfing I will have $7.92
$8.64 for Referral Upgrade of $54.
$432 for a $300 Upgrade
TOTAL PROFIT: $148.56 (I will be paid 12% PER Referral Upgrade
You are allowed to have two Upgrades at one time that don't max out to $6k.

I had also made $4.40 on Studio Traffic. 1% Daily and I will be Compounding for the next three months. I also get 10% Per Referral Upgrade also.

I am hoping to reach my Goal soon to have a full-time income doing this.

Jacquelyn

No comments: