Friday, September 16, 2005

AutoSurf City

Well I decided to Upgrade on ALL the AutoSurfs I have been doing for the last few months.

Here is My Status:

12DailyPro
Processed: $25 via E-Gold Pending: $428.40 Referrals: 6 out of 7 Active Upgraded Referrals

Studio Traffic
$100 Level @ 1% Daily; 16 Referrals and 1 Upgraded Referral; Compounding

Paid Response
$20 Upgrade @ 1% Daily; 0 Referrals

4Daily
$12 Upgrade @ 4% Daily. 0 Referrals. The website is in turmoil but is expected to have a turnaround if we can get MORE MEMBERs and people Advertising for the Business. The Owner, Jim, has stuck to his guns and believes things should be headed up from here. I joined KNOWINGLY they had Issues. I have alot of Faith things will turn around. I especially don't want to turn away after I had Upgraded and I am into taking Risks Financially. :)

I LOVE THE AUTOSURFING BIZ :D

No comments: