Friday, September 09, 2005

PTRs

I love My PTRs, in fact I am almost ready for Payout on Beehive Mail again but it is REALLY ALOT OF WORK to do them. That is why I had quit alot of them.

So, while doing My PTRs I had finally found a Solution- Thank goodness! I found this Website that has this Program which helps you Organize your PTRs and will save you alot of time sorting through your PTRs. I am so happy I found it! I get to try it out till I am ready to buy it. I love it when they let you try it out first. But, I am going to buy it and it is only $7! Using this Program will let me be able to do more PTRs and Make More Money with them.

Another Program this website has is so that you can keep track of how much you are Earning when doing different PTR websites. It also lets you know which PTRs are good and bad and when you are getting Paid. I LOVE this Program also.

I think working these two Programs together and unlimited number of The BEST PTRs will help bring in more Cash Flow in the hundreds compared to $10-$20 a month.

No comments: