Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Storm Clix and 12 Daily Pro!

Storm Clix has become a REALLY Hot Paid to Click Program right now. Added on to Storm Pay which is a Payment Processor and also an Auction Site. Storm Pay is growing quite rapidly. I have already been Paid ONCE and I am Expecting another Payment tomorrow.

Once, Yet AGAIN I was PAID By 12DailyPro. Not no small amount either, it was $428.00 and when I get back from Vacation I will be Upgrading again $600 or $700 so I can try to Max out to $6,000.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Storm pay is not replying to 9 mails and tickets to them. I even tried to mail them at stormclix@stormpay.com but hey just wont reply all my tickets are open too.

I gor NetIBA verification because I was told that I would get more clix. Now even the clix link has dissappeared from my page and so has the discussion forum link.

Storm payis silent on this front.
I submitted one ckaim saying i was told I would get more clix but The link has even vanished they replied that this does not concern Netiba . No mention about Stormclix or my problem
I am still wauiting.

What to DO??? This is the kind of customer support they have???