Sunday, September 04, 2005

FREE $450 & Free IPod (Pink)

I have been trying to get these two free things for a LONG TIME. But, it is really hard since people do NOT like to sign up for Trial Offers & get Referrals to get their FREE GIFT. IT IS NOT THAT HARD TO CANCEL. I had already cancelled Two Offers (and received incentives like Gift Card & MP3 Player) and plan to do another one so I can receive my Bonus $75 Cash from OfferCentric ($450).

I NEED REFERRALS! I already have two that completed Offers but I need for both Gifts & Bonus a TOTAL of 15 People to Sign Up and Complete the Offers.

I had even made a Webpage that EXPLAINS How it Works; Proof and Articles from Yahoo! that show the LEGITIMACY of the Program!

So, I decided I am going to focus on my AutoSurfing and getting My Free IPod and $450.

I will be setting some Goals to receive My Free Stuff to Brag about. LOL. :)

No comments: