Wednesday, November 02, 2005

HYIP Programs Extended

I know alot of you have been asking me about HYIPs. I haven't touched that yet but I know someone PERSONALLY who runs an HYIP Program.

Now HYIPs are usually 99.9% Scams but there are some legitimate HYIPs out there. HYIPS usually accept only Gold because there are no Charge Backs which make it easier for them to run.

HYIPS - are High Yield Investment Programs that you invest in and get a return so many days later. Usually like Auto Surfing but Auto Surfing is usually far more legitimate.

The HYIP that I know that is LEGITIMATE is WAH-Cashflow.com

HYIP Resources

HYIPInvestment.com
HYIPMonitor.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
this post was a good read. I've been searching for get paid online surf blogs and came across yours. Even though it was not exact I am always open to new ideas about get paid online surf in any way I can think of. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

automobile classifiedswww.wirtualnafrancja.com
Nice Site! Good Work ;)

Anonymous said...

Good day to you Jacquelyn. Sure is nice to have come upon your blog. I was searching for some information on nanotechnology when I saw this post. It's not what I'm looking for, but it's a good read. Maybe I'll come back after I find some more info nanotechnology related sites.