Saturday, November 05, 2005

FREE GIFTS

Well it looks like they are going to ship My IPod soon from FreeIPods.com. I had a couple of issues that needed to be worked out and now I think I have everything squared away so I can now get my FREE IPod. I am just waiting for my New Referral to go Green and then they will need to Verify My Account again. I think hopefully they will be alot quicker than they were last time.

Now I am looking to get $450 Free via PayPal. Just Complete 1 Offer and then Refer 10 People to do the same. The Offers Range from BMG Music to Internet Service. I only need 7 More Referrals to Complete 1 Offer. I think the $450 I am going to use towards AutoSurfing.

$450 FREE via PayPal

Or if you want a Free Desktop Computer all you need to do is Complete 1 Offer and Refer 10 People to do the same. The Offers again Range from BMG to Internet Service. I still need 10 Referrals to Complete 1 Offer for my Free PC.

Free Desktop PC

Need Proof that all this FREE STUFF IS REAL AND LEGITIMATE??


Free Stuff Article written by Moi

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
this post was a good read. I've been searching for autosurf monitor blogs and came across yours. Even though it was not exact I am always open to new ideas about autosurf monitor in any way I can think of. Have a great day :-)

Jackie said...

Ok Y'all and your bots! I want a Bot! Let me know where you get them and I will bookmark all your websites and take a look at them...just quit Spamming and Posting the same Post MULTIPLE Times and leave me a LEGITIMATE Comment and tell me where I can a bot.
THANKS ;)

Jacquelyn
The Owner of this Blog

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a email en language language marketing nl nl oplossingen site site/blog. It pretty much covers email en language language marketing nl nl oplossingen site related stuff. Plus you can advertise to billions using our email en language language marketing nl nl oplossingen site tools.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,

I thought with all this bot nonsense, I'd leave you a REAL comment. LOL Your blog is a great one, so you're gonna attract that kind of attention. I promise not to promote my own site -- just want you to know you're doing a great job. I'm still tickled pink over my 12Daily payment. Thanks again for all your help with that. Update more often, yeah? :D
-- AmyTXmommy ((Please note there are NO links in this comment. WOOHOO!! I have resisted the temptation. tehehehe...))

Anonymous said...

RSS Announcer instantly and automatically submits your RSS feeds

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
Looking for autosurf monitor blogs when I came across yours. Glad I did get a chance to read it. this post got me to thinking and came up with a new idea about autosurf monitor. Again I'm glad to have stiopped by. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for autosurf traffic blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post this post and come up with ideas for autosurf traffic. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
I always like an interesting blog. this post caught my attention even if I was looking for blogs. Kind of gets my thoughts moving coming from a different angle about . Hope to check back every now and then. Have a nice day :-)