Thursday, November 10, 2005

Lot of JUICY INFO!

I know its been a while since I Have Posted! BUT! I just haven't felt like it, although ALOT is going on. :)

FIRST AND FORMOST! No MORE SPAM COMMENTS! I had put the Word Verification back up to keep the BOTS AWAY! How rude. So, if you want to Post a Nice, Legitimate Sincere, Comment that would be great! :)

First, lets discuss what is going on in the Web today...

I have been doing my usual research and I have some alot of interesting stuff Present right now.

First...there is a new "Get Paid To" Program. It is called Blingo.com basically you do Online Searches and then Win Cool Prizes and the Best Part is...you actually Win LOL.

There is a NEW And HOTTER way to Advertise now and that is with PIXELS! This is my se cond time coming across this and felt it was NOW NECESSARY to Post about it!
PIXELS!

For all you AutoSurfers ;) and HYIPers out there, I am sure you all heard about the New HYIP E-Book that came out about the AutoSurf/HYIP Industry. ;)

The Ultimate HYIP Investment E-Book. I haven't read about it yet but I did hear some rumors...anyone want to share what the e-book entails?

No comments: