Sunday, November 27, 2005

So I finally Upgraded

on two of my Auto Surfs.

I Upgraded $5 on both GrandHits and Speedy-Surf.info . I just decided, hey, you know what? I have $10 in my Account why not? If I had more funds I would do more so I figure I might as well go with it with what I have now.

I have been Playing all weekend with Storm Clix and just going to the Storm Clix section of Storm Pay and I have been clicking Links like CRAZY! And these past two days I made myself over the $2 for doing it! I figure I might as well since I gave up on my PTRs :( . I am also going to get myself Netiba Certified.

I am also working on another Project which will need money for also. It is quite small now but being the "Internet Guru" I am I plan to expand on it and build it as another Income Stream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl.. Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I never had the chance to email you and thank you for the wahm link. Things just got too busy. StormClix is great, btw. Most of my earnings there are being put into 12daily, which is about to send me my 4th payment. Woohoo! :D

Anyway.. just saying hello! Take care. -- AmyTXmommy