Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Auto Surf World!

Thanksgiving is a nice Holiday, but I am not big on the Holidays BUT I am big on the Food of Thanksgiving and I do have alot to be Thankful for!

*Thankful for the roof over mine and my daughters head.

*Thankful for, My Daughters Good Health (she has respiratory problems), My Family and Friends.

*Thankful for My Great Job with Benefits

*Thankful for My Online Chummies to exchange Knowledge and Information about "Get Paid To" Programs (thats ALL Groups)

*Thankful for the 12DailyPro, Charis and her Team of Professionals making ALL of Us Money and Helping Us!

*Thankful for the Success of My Blog and Website and My Other things I am involved with Online. I guess maybe because I spend so much time here Online LOL.

*Thankful I have a place to go when it gets Stressful

*Thankful for the New Year coming! Which is going to bring forth alot of Exciting things!

*Thankful for Plenty MORE Things as well that I Cannot think of right now!

No comments: