Saturday, August 13, 2005

30 Day Trials for Free Stuff

A while back I had told you I had received some Free Stuff from a couple of companies if I try out there Product and I will recieve something for FREE.

Well, I had some trouble cancelling. I have never really had to cancel anything before except for my Trial of Internet before I got DSL but anyway...

The FIRST Trial I had tried to Cancel for was Great Fun! The lady told me she was sorry they haven't sent out my materials yet and that she will send me $40 more dollars for Dining etc...and another $20 Gift Card to Circuit City and of course my materials for the Service of Saving money on various places (like Entertainment.com). So I said fine, I will wait till I get my materials and MORE Freebies.

The Second Trial lady I talked to told me since I still haven't received my materials that she would extend my trial for another 30 Days so I can review my materials first. I said ok as well.

They both pretty much talked me into a circle...which is how I refer to it as...they had talked me back to where I had started...

I am definitely going to need a back bone for this kind of stuff if I am going to continue to do it...

No comments: