Monday, August 22, 2005

PTRs- The Good, The Bad and The UGLY

PTRs, or Paid to Reads are very simple to do. All you do is you go to your inbox of your email address or your site inbox address and you click on links to ads and view them for 30 seconds.

But, usually when doing these PTRs, they need to be companies that you can trust and feel comfortable with. I have been testing a few PTRs these last few weeks and I have decided that they ALL are not for me. But, I will always continue my search for a Good PTR.

My First and Most Favorite PTR right now is Beehive Mail. I had already been paid out TWICE, the website is simple and sweet, and I already have 2 Referrals. Plus they send TONS of E-Mail and have a low Payout of $1!

My Second Favorite PTR is Cash Delight. It is my favorite also because they send you as much email as Beehive Mail, you are able to click on the ads quicker, plus they give you plenty of options to earn more cash like Beehive Mail.

I also like PaidMailEngine.com.

PTRS I am considering Dropping are:
1) SendMeCash.net
2) 5StarPromotions.com
3) GainMail.com
4) HaulingCash.com

No comments: