Friday, August 05, 2005

Wow FIRST PAYMENT!

I finally qualified for my low payout from Beehive Mail. I was paid $1.09 via PayPal and her payout requirement is $1.00. It was a nice surprise to check my email and to see that I had been paid! I know it may not be much but it is fun doing PTRs. I also noticed that I was receiving PTR normally from Beehive again. What a RELIEF. The only draw back is my 1st Referral had been accidently deleted but we are working on that issue now and I am sure everything will be fixed soon.

I almost didn't think I had a topic of discussion tonight but while doing my own Research, I discovered an even QUICKER way to reach minimum payout on PTR websites. Usually PTRs have more than just PTRs. Which means you can Get Paid to Click, Get Paid to Promote, Get Paid to View and Get Paid to Sign-up on all the same PTR Website. So if you can then take advantage of everything the PTR has in order to offer you more pay. I usually stay away from Paid to Sign up because my Rewards Sites offer me better incentives for signing up. Also when you click on PTC International you will be mostly offered Points but those Points can either later turn into Cash or used towards Manual Traffic Exchange.

I am still learning more about the benefits of Upgrading on a PTR. A couple of them I could see is the Promotion of your Own Programs and Websites and no limit on payout. But it usually just depends on the PTR you are working.

I am also Planning an Upgrade on my Auto Surfing Website Studio Traffic of about $50-$100. Upgrading will bring me to a BIGGER Payout to Auto Surfing. I can also get a 365% Return.

I had also signed up for a New PTR called Hauling Cash and they seem to take their little business very seriously. The owner I believe owns more than one PTR website but I am not quite sure.

I had also done a little bit more Promoting of My Programs. Not only will I be Promoting Individually but I will also be Promoting My whole Blog itself. I am also window shopping for a PTR website.

Before I was done giving you all the scoop I just wanted to put down my Top 5 favorite Paid tos and other Programs:

TOP 5
1. Beehive Mail
2. Studio Traffic
3. Magnificent Money Affiliate Program
4. $450
5. Cash Delight

No comments: