Wednesday, August 03, 2005

PTR and Auto Surf News

Well, yesterday I had recieved an email from PaidSurfing.net saying regretfully will be closing their doors and everyone who had Upgraded will be recieving their Refunds and those who earned money will not, which is understandable.

There is also a rumor going around that Gone Fishin-Email will be shutting down as well. I was never a Member but I just thought I would add it and since I don't know if it is Official, it is simply a "Rumor" for now.

Beehive Mail is still cleaning out its systems so I am guessing for a couple more weeks before things are back to normal. But, the Owner Cheri was nice enough to give all the Members 2 cent emails while the Systems were still being cleaned and worked on.

I had joined a New PTR called 5 Star Promotions and let me tell you they are VERY Organized! They have been Online since December 20, 2002, they have 4252 Active Members and growing and have Paid out over $15,590.94 since July 1, 2003.

Also for those interested (Like ME! LOL) there is an PTR Paid to Read E-Mail Website for Sale on eBay! Here is the link for anyone interested or Curious: PTR Website for Sale

No comments: