Sunday, August 14, 2005

Signed up for 2 more Programs and I will soon be knocking a couple of Programs off my List. I am also gathering an advertising list so I can begin Promoting seriously.

The first Program I signed up for is called the $5.00 Business. Now what you are basically doing is Promoting a webpage that basically is supposed to gather email addresses. It costs $5 to join hence that is why it is called $5.00 Business. The lady I joined under had told me she had already made $100.

The next Program I joined is called E-Mail Lotto as an Affiliate. You are paid $1 per sign up for a ticket and $2 Per Affiliate. You will NEVER lose your Affiliate tracking # on this page.

I also have some good news about my blog has been on the second page of the MSN Search Engine as well as Google and Yahoo! I was very excited when I checked Traffic Statistics.

No comments: