Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Auto Surfing

I know it has been a while since I had talked about Auto Surfing, but I had something really wonderful to happen and I know with this new Auto Surfing I know I will be making money.

I had just recently joined 12DailyPro.com which is another Auto Surfing Program, with minimum requirements. The first thing is you earn 12% Daily, you Surf 12 Websites a day, and you must Upgrade within 7 days. You also can not use your Profit to Upgrade. Your Upgrades only last 12 days. Upgrades are done in $6 increments.

The nice thing about this Upgrade, was it was FREE. A Lady was Promoting 12DailyPro.com and was looking to build her downline and I was looking for another Auto Surf with shorter time and so it was a win-win situation. You also get 12% Per Referral Commission.

You will need either a StormPay.com or an
E-Gold Pay Request Account.

At the end of my 12 Days Surfing, I will cash out and then Upgrade again. My Referral Partner and I plan to do it with $100. But, as I remember you should always do it with amount you feel comfortable with.

IF you are looking for something more long term I would go to Studio Traffic. They have 1% Daily. Upgrades last for One (1) year and you earn 10% off each Upgrade per Referral. I will be Upgrading with them soon as well. You will need a StudioPay Account.

Be sure to visit there forums for people who have already been paid out.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for best autosurf blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post this post and come up with ideas for best autosurf. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
I always like an interesting blog. this post caught my attention even if I was looking for autosurf program blogs. Kind of gets my thoughts moving coming from a different angle about autosurf program. Hope to check back every now and then. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post this post and come up with ideas for . Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for autosurf exchange traffic blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post this post and come up with ideas for autosurf exchange traffic. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for autosurf program blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post this post and come up with ideas for autosurf program. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for autosurf traffic blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post this post and come up with ideas for autosurf traffic. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
Looking for best autosurf blogs when I came across yours. Glad I did get a chance to read it. this post got me to thinking and came up with a new idea about best autosurf. Again I'm glad to have stiopped by. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
this post was a good read. I've been searching for autosurf program blogs and came across yours. Even though it was not exact I am always open to new ideas about autosurf program in any way I can think of. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
I always like an interesting blog. this post caught my attention even if I was looking for autosurf exchange traffic blogs. Kind of gets my thoughts moving coming from a different angle about autosurf exchange traffic. Hope to check back every now and then. Have a nice day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
Looking for autosurf site blogs when I came across yours. Glad I did get a chance to read it. this post got me to thinking and came up with a new idea about autosurf site. Again I'm glad to have stiopped by. Have a great day :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jacquelyn,
this post was a good read. I've been searching for autosurf program blogs and came across yours. Even though it was not exact I am always open to new ideas about autosurf program in any way I can think of. Have a great day :-)