Sunday, August 21, 2005

Nothing but Technie Issues Today

Thank goodness they are all fixed! Yeah I hadn't realized the passed two days that Studio Traffic had been Updating there System and that I would not be able to Surf, but that I would still be Paid. :)

Speaking of being Paid, I was Paid yet AGAIN from Beehive Mail. They have such a Great Program! I was paid out $1.31 this time. The Minimum Payout is $1.00 which is what makes this PTR so GREAT!

I had also spent most of the day working on My Website. Now I will need to put more of my efforts into Marketing and some more Advertising. My Website is being hosted from Bravenet. Which has alot of great things like Free Classifieds, Hosting, Counter Stats, Mini Poll, E-Cards, Forums pretty much EVERYTHING!




I had also signed up for an Free E-Mail account via AdLandPro. They also are a Classfieds and Networking Website, Web Page Building and Advertising. It is really a Great Website.

Now I am working on a Marketing Plan for My Website and Referral/Affiliate Programs.

1 comment:

Becki said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!! your the best!!