Wednesday, August 17, 2005

New Programs & News!

Well, where should I begin? I want thank all you lovely people for visiting always! :)

I had recently just joined a Classified/Networking website that ended up being more for me than I thought! The Website is called AdLandPro.com. I had joined looking for more places to advertise and this place is just the greatest place to network. I had already recieved quite a few visitors from them but I do have a couple of technical issues I am trying to work out with my affiliate program with them but like I said I am getting that adjusted. Check them out and maybe sign up! It seems like they have everything. LOL. Since joining AdLandPro.com, I have already also received another affiliate for Magnificant Money Affiliate Program.

I had also joined a new Online Business Opportunity. I will be marketing the new .WS Website. I am sure you have seen them on the Web...They Offer a Domain & Website Services for $10 a month and you get in on a ground floor opportunity. Here is the Link for the Presentation. I think it will be good for me since it is already focused on the things I am already doing Online. I will keep you Posted! I am still looking at Affiliate/Internet Marketing and how it works but I seem to bringing my Blog some good traffic so far.

Another thing...I had decided to try one of those Money Making Letters, you know the ones that say send 6 People $1 and send out 200 Letters? Yes, I am taking the Plunge! My Friend and I just decided to go for it, there really is nothing to lose! I will keep you all Posted as to how well it worked!

My $5 Business is going pretty good so far. I had one lady email me and someone else sign up.

No comments: