Thursday, July 21, 2005

Comments about Paid Tos...

Reading a Newsletter on AutoSurfing from the Webmaster of AutoSurfCentral.com and my own issues with PaidSurfing.net has me coming to the conclusion thatPaidSurfing.net may not be around for much longer. :(

Well, I had also started a Get Paid to Read E-Mail Program from Beehive Mail and they send you plenty of e-mails. I must recieve more than 100 a day and at .025 cents an e-mail you get a return quickly for all the work you do. I had already earned .20 cents and you may think it isn't alot but they do payouts at a $1 and they make sure they pay you within 78 hours via PayPal or any other Request Money you go through. I also think that Beehive Mail is a cute little e-mail website with a good owner who make sure she pays all her Readers.

Well I joined InboxDollars.They are similiar to Beehive Mail and MyPoints.


Now, so far I have had two e-mails Confirming my free items. I am now going to recieve a $20 Gift Card and an MP3 Player for trying these two different companies out. (Great Fun, Shoppers Advantage) I am excited! I will let you all know when I recieve them.

No comments: