Sunday, July 17, 2005

I just recently joined PaidResponse.com. What is great about PaidResponse.com is that they have an E-Course of AutoSurfing; An Get Started Manual; You have the Choice to AutoSurf or Manual Surf.

It is another AutSurf website at 1% Daily and a free $10 Account. As soon as I can I will be Upgrading all my accounts with the money from my Offer.

Also I had signed up for Bidz.com via MyPoints and used my $25 Gift Certificate. I had purchased a Men's Watch for my dad with the Certificate. The problem is there is no link to a Certificate and I don't owe anything on the watch. So I should also be recieving another 500 Points from MyPoints. I am also waiting for my $20 Circuit City Gift Card that I am supposed to recieve from Great Fun, which was the Offer I had signed up for. Between My Points and Offers I am looking at between a 10-30 wait period but I will keep you Updated on My Status.

I am also thinking of starting an Excel Spreadsheet to keep track of all my Earnings and Upgrades for AutoSurfing, other Programs & Offers I am doing.

Right now I am at:

3 AutoSurf Programs
Studio Traffic
PaidSurfing.net
PaidResponse.com

1 Offer Program- Get $450
Need 10 Referrals

1 Reward Program - My Points
Points Update Daily and I am at 1,000 Points now. (No Referral Code yet)

I am still looking into Get Paid to Read E-Mails and Get Paid to do Surveys.


I am also trying to get more exposure for My Blog by submitting it to various Blog Directories.

No comments: