Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Well, Bidz.com ripped me off!

I signed up for Bidz.com via MyPoints.com and during my sign-up it
said I was rewarded a $25 Gift Certificate towards any Jewelry item.
Well, before I even went to bid and win a Jewelry item I had emailed
them 4 times to verify that I can use my Gift Certificate since there
was no link placed on my account for it. Well, THEY CHARGED ME and I
called Customer Service and they said I could not be reimbursed for
the item's shipping (It was only $16 with Shipping-the item was only
$8) and that I could just use the Certificate for the full amount.
That made NO sense?! My item was only $16 TOTAL...so, as soon as I get
my refund I am just going to close my account.

Watch out for third party companies when signing up. I went through my
Rewards site because they give you Points.

Jacquelyn

No comments: