Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Gift Cards for $20 to Circuit City are here for signing up for My Offer of 'Great Fun' for $450.

How cool is that? I am still looking for 9 Referrals for the $450. If you Sign Up don't forget to Make 'Great Fun' the Offer you want to use so you can get your $20 Gift Card to Circuit City.

Also check your email daily for a separate email for your Gift Card especially your Spam/Bulk Mail. Then just Refer 10 People to sign up for an Offer and then you are good!!! Do not forget to write down the end of your 30 Day Trial either!

Also I am ready for Payout at BeehiveMail. I already have 1 Referral and that is adding to my Cash Flow. I already have $1.1496.
BeehiveMail pays out automatically after you have $1 in your account to PayPal. So, I should be Paid Out here soon.

No comments: