Friday, July 15, 2005

Since I have started MyPoints and Studio Traffic I decided to start Experimenting with other Programs

You see all the time about Freebies on the Internet, but FREE Money?!.

Yes if you click HERE
You have a Choice of different things you can earn for free, including MONEY. All you need to do is sign up for one of their offers and then refer 10 People and then you will recieve what was promised. They even have Picture Testimonials of people who did recieve their free product. So, if this sounds good to you then just click on the link. I will keep you Updated. ;)

I also signed up for Paid Surfing.net which is similiar to Studio Traffic. If the Program sounds like one you want to add to your List then click on the link.

There are plenty more of Programs and I am taking a slow steady pace of subscribing and checking to make sure they are legitimate.

Jacquelyn

No comments: