Sunday, July 17, 2005

Waiting...

Well, I am waiting on a few items to come in the mail...

1) $20 Circuit City Gift Card (Offer-$450)
2) 520 Points from MyPoints (Signing up and bidding on an item on Bidz.com)
3) Men's Watch (Paid by Bidz.com for signing up-they had given me a $25 Gift Certificate)

I haven't even got any free yet and here I am getting stuff for Free. :)

Still need Referrals! We have Proof.
Now all I need is some Referrals to get that $450 Check.

Also if you are in need of Referrals just join My Referral Swap

I just wanted to say things are really started to pick up around here. I am looking at different methods of Marketing and Advertising My Blog, so we can get plenty of people for Referrals and alot of Free Stuff going around. I have already put up alot of Resources on this Blog, if you just scroll down you can see all the information that is available about Getting Free Stuff and Making Money Online.

When you sign up for Referral Swapyou can then Contact Me from there if you have any questions.

No comments: