Saturday, July 16, 2005

Since I have started doing this...I decided I would put some more thought into this and I was looking into starting a Referral Club. Everyone who fills out Offers or does Get Paid Programs ALWAYS need Referrals...and if not having my own, then maybe just joining one.

I was also looking into joining One Get Paid to do Surveys and Get Paid to read E-Mail websites.

I am also considering looking for different ways to generate ALOT of Traffic to My Blog...since I will need an audience and people are always looking for Legitimate Offers.

While Surfing the Internet like usual I came across some very interesting things about Offers on the Internet.

First, that these most of these are legitimate offers...depending on which company you sign up with to earn your Product.

Then I also learned about 'Conga' which I believe means signing up under another Referral in order to recieve a Referral.

Then I also found a company that will charge you to switch and find referrals for your offer.

No comments: