Friday, July 29, 2005

Well BeehiveMail have restored the funds back into my account. But because of the technical error that has occurred I have not recieved any emails from them. Although My Advertising did get done today as paid for. It maybe a week or two before everything is back to normal. I cannot Post in the forum either but I am sure that will be worked out eventually as well.

My Referral Swap Program continues to grow. I average about one new Member a day. Because it is slowly growing I had assigned a Moderator to help me take care of the Group Business. By the time I have 30-40 Members I plan to to the initial Referral Swap. So I encourage you to join if you need Referrals!

I also plan to advertise two of my other Programs this weekend. I hear some people are doing so well with theirs that I would like to see some Results as well.

I just joined a Referral Website also called GetRef.com. I am going to try the Program out and see how it works for Me for my own Programs.

No comments: