Thursday, July 28, 2005

Got MY FREE MP3 Player BABY!

This is again GREAT! For two days in a row this week I have recieved my Freebies from my 30 Day Trials...from MyPoints third Party Partners and the $450. Anyone want to take a Chance? I did and it HAS PAID OFF! I am still trying to get that $450 and I will, I just need 9 MORE Referrals!

FREEBIES I HAD RECIEVED:

1) $20 Gift Card to Circuit City
2) MP3 Player
3) Skin Care Wrinkle Care from Hydroderm


If you notice on the right hand column I had added New PTRs (Paid to Read). I am testing them all out and then I will let you know which ones I am going to dump within the next couple of weeks.

My favorite PTR BeehiveMail is having issues and all my earned income is gone (account now at 0) and it seems like it is frozen. The emails I had done will not show up either. I hope the technical issue gets fixed soon.

Of course daily I am also looking into new Programs.

No comments: