Monday, July 11, 2005

Welcome!

I have decided to start a Blog with my Adventures in Get Paid Programs and Reward Programs.

The Get Paid to Auto Surf Program I am currently using is Studio Traffic. I earn 1% Daily from AutoSurfing Websites. I am currently at the Free $10 Account and I will be Upgrading soon to $100.

HOW IT WORKS:
At a Free Account Level of $10 you are earning 1% Daily which equal to .10 cents a day...when you Upgrade your Account you will increase your Earnings. You can increase in $10 Increments but I believe I will increase to $100 to be at a 1% Earning Level of $1 a Day. Each Upgrade lasts one year. When you Upgrade it will take 100 days to get your return back and then the other 265 days will be pure Profit. Depending on the Program you also have the option to Compound.

To Join Studio Traffic Please Click here: Studio Traffic. With AutoSurf Programs you can also earn Credits to recieve hits for your website. Since I am at the Free Account Level I am currently at ( Hit Ratio 0.5 : 1 ).

Status: I have been AutoSurfing for approx 21 Days and I have earned $2.10. Which may not seem alot but when I Upgrade to $100 I will have earned $21. I have also earned hits for my website Surfing the maximum 220 websites a day. When you Upgrade you will be able to visit less websites and also have the opportunity to earn more hits. You can also earn Money with Referrals. Anytime someone signs up under you and Upgrades their Account you get 10%. I have 12 Referrals and 0 Upgrades.

There are various AutoSurf Programs out there ranging from 1%-12% Daily Earnings. For More Information on AutoSurfs Click here:AutoSurfCentral.com

Reward Programs:

I also currently joined MyPoints.com. Which is a Program designed for you to earn Points based on the Online Merchants and E-Mails that they send you to earn Points. The More Points you earn the more Gift Cards you can earn. Right now I have 150 Points in my account balance. 1,500 Points usually equals to a $10 Gift Card. 6,500 Points = $50 Gift Card. If you are interested in signing up just send me your email address and let me know and I will send you the email to sign up.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jacquelyn,
I've been out searching for autosurf site blogs for hours and it was nice to have found yours. Just thought I would check out the post Welcome! and come up with ideas for autosurf site. Have a nice day :-)