Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well, MyPoints.com has done a makeover on their website and I had only been on it once in the last few days. Sigh. I usually don't have that much patience. But, I am about up to 1,335 Points and I actually have more but I am just waiting for them to be put in the system. After I pass my 1,500 mark I can go ahead and get a $10 Gift Card but I am just going to hold off as much as possible. MyPoints third party is also going to be sending me a Free MP3 Player.

Well I just emailed 6 out of the 7 People who had signed up under Me for the $450 Gift and let them know they should sign up for an offer and then refer 10 People to do the same. I hope one or two decide to do it.

Lets see, my paid advertising paid off...I went from 30 Unique Visitors to over 400. That is great! I hope my other Advertising pays off.

Jacquelyn

No comments: