Saturday, July 23, 2005

I signed up for some much needed Advertising via BeehiveMail.com which was 450 email clicks for $11.83 for My Blog.

I also finally recieved a full COMPLETED Referral for the $450 Offer. I am going to get that Money from OfferCentric and then I am going to take $100 from that and Promote My Blog even more. I had also made a Referral Trade with someone and I think he burned me, because immediately after the one Referral had signed up My Status went to Yes and Yes. The Other Referral, who traded with Me is still at Yes and No. :( Another thing to watch out for, make sure you can find a trusty Referral or go through a Referral Website.


I need 9 MORE Referrals.

1) Sign up and Complete an Offer
2) Refer 10 People to Complete an Offer
3) Request Gift or Payout

Legitimate Companies for Free Gifts are OfferCentric and Gratis Network.

No comments: